Frequently Asked Questions

Home - FAQ

What are the entry requirements for traveling outside the country?

     All U.S. citizens are required to present a valid passport when traveling by air to and from countries.  
     Expired passports are not valid. As early as January 1, 2008 all U.S. citizens traveling by land or  
     sea  to and from destinations may require to present a valid passport or other additional documents 
     as determined by the Department of Homeland Security.  For complete information on obtaining and 
     renewing passports, including forms to renew by mail and expedited service options, see the U.S.  
     Department of State's Passport site. Citizens of other countries should check entry requirements with 
     their appropriate consulates before traveling.

What type of payments will we accept?
     We accept cashier checks, money orders, wire transfers or credit cards may be used by using  Personal and business checks will be accepted if they are received 45 days prior to 

What is your payment process? 
     Usually a 1/3 of the total rental is due at the time of reservation, plus 100% of a refundable security deposit
which varies depending on the villa.
     Payment is required at the time of reservation. The balance shall become due and payable 45 days prior 
     to the reservation date or the reservation will be canceled.

Will you call when my second payment is due? 
     Normally, we will not call before your final payment is due, however we do send you a little reminder
     by e-mail a week before it’s due. 

When will I receive my confirmation documents?
Confirmation documents are mailed out after all payments are received AND all documents have 
     been signed and returned to Presidential Retreats.

What happens if we need to cancel?

 If for any reason you must cancel your reservation you will have up to 1 year from your arrival date to 
     rebook the same home, based on availability at no penalty to you. If the dates you rebook are at a 
     higher nightly rate you will be required to pay the difference.